Accessibility Tools

The National Disability Abuse and Neglect Hotline is a free, independent and confidential service for reporting the mistreatment of people with disability.

My Place WA has produced a booklet called “A Guide to Engaging Your Own Support Workers” to help people with disability to self-manage their supports.

‘Within Reach’ is a story about a meeting place called EWON. It is there to help people living in NSW with trouble they are having with the essentials – electricity, gas and water.

If you are having a problem sorting out a problem with your energy or water supplier, call EWON. EWON provides a free, independent way of resolving consumer complaints about all electricity and gas suppliers in NSW as well as some water suppliers.

Increased usage is a common factor in many high bills. Some common causes of increased usage are explained in this factsheet. It will inform you on how to dispute a bill and also provide low cost energy and water saving tips.

This factsheet explains how to set up and manage your account. It explains the fees and charges that may apply.

You can buy electricity and gas from the standard retailer in your area, or you can take up a market contract with any other authorised retailer. This factsheet will help you choose, compare and switch suppliers. It will also explain the transfer process.

This brochure outlines the process of modifying a vehicle and some resources you might find helpful. Reading this may help you make the right decisions for your particular circumstances.

Vehicle Modifications Subsidy Scheme checklist. Easy English

There are three main types of accessible vehicles; self-drive, wheelchair drive and passenger access. It is important to be able to distinguish between these three types of vehicles as they all have very specific purposes.