NDIS Funding and Supports

Tuesday, 6 August 2019 at 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm

Canterbury- Hurlstone Park RSL Club, 20-26 Canterbury Road, Hurlstone Park, NSW 2193

NDIS

Want to know what the NDIS does and doesn't do? What does a plan look like? What are the three C's of funding? How are plans managed How do I find a service provider right for my patient? How do i support my patients to use their funding once they have a plan?

Target Audience: General Practitioners, Allied Health Professionals, Practice Nurses and Practice Managers.

NDIS Funding and Supports

A series of 10 sessions:

Session 6: NDIS Funding and Supports

Want to know what the NDIS does and doesn’t do? What does a plan look like? What are the three C’s of funding? How are plans managed? How do I find a service provider right for my patient? How do I support my patients to use their funding once they have a plan?

This event runs for approximately 2 hours. Registrations essential, please check the website for session details

Certificate of attendance will be issued, and points need to be self-reported. 

Target Audience: General Practitioners, Allied Health Professionals, Practice Nurses and Practice Managers.

Event Date 6/08/2019 6:30 PM
Event End Date 6/08/2019 9:00 PM
Cut off date 6/08/2019 12:00 PM
Time 6:30pm - dinner, registration and networking 7:00pm - 9:00pm – presentations
Address Canterbury-Hurlstone Park RSL Club - 20-26 Canterbury Road HURLSTONE PARK, NSW 2193 Australia
Contact Jenny Denford , NDIS Program Lead - 02 9304 8613 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Target area South Eastern Sydney
Important notice

Please note, we will endeavour to accommodate all dietary requests, however if you register less than 2 business days before an event, we cannot guarantee your dietary requirements will be met. Please contact the CPD team if you have any questions.

Parking available onsite

This event is supported by our member networks. Registrations are essential.

CESPHN CPD events (excluding CPR) are free to GPs and allied health professionals who are financial members of their respective PHN member organisation as listed below. For GPs and allied health professionals who are not financial members of a member organisation and wish to attend CESPHN CPD events, a $120 cover charge per event will be payable. 

The PHN member organisations including their membership fees are:    

• Central Sydney GP Network ($110)

• General Practice Eastern Sydney ($110)

• GP Crew Limited ($110)

• St George Division of General Practice ($100)

• Sutherland Division of General Practice ($110)

• Central and Eastern Sydney Allied Health Network ($110)

If you are not already a member of one of these organisations, and would like to join, or have any questions, please phone CESPHN Reception on 1300 986 991 or visit the membership page on the website.

Financial members can attend any event (excluding CPR) within their target audience for free! Please note practice managers and practice nurses are not required to be paid members at this point in time.