If your child needs help you can contact an NDIS Early Childhood Partner.

Help for my child

The Early Childhood Partner will help you get the best help for your child.

For example

  •  information about services in your local community
  •  information about supports you can get 
  •  information about how to get the right help at the right time
  •  help to make an NDIS plan if you need one The Early Childhood Partner will help your child be more independent. Independent may mean your child
  •  learns to do everyday things
  •  joins community groups.