How to complain about a service - The NSW Ombudsman and the NDIS - Easy English

If you: •live in NSW •are unhappy with a service you get through the NDIS, You can tell the NSW Ombudsman that you are not happy, and they will help you make a complaint. This fact sheet tells you more about what that all means, and what to do.

Print Page

Search here


My Bookmarks/Saved Searches

Can't find what you're looking for?

Services & Supports